A historic spa town
All attractions
Dam Square exhibition hall in Gyula

After regularization of the course of the CrisRiver towards the Élővíz Canal (...

Breda Castle

 In the endless plains of Cris, in the middle of a forest, surrounded by full an...

Farm Museum

The boundaries of the Hungarian steppe region that have been declared a national...

Saint Joseph Church

St. Joseph church was built between 1863 and 1866 based on the plans of József N...

Reformed Church

The Reformed Church was built 1791-1795, in copf style. In 1801 fall prey of a f...

Gyulavári Castle

The idea of ​​creating a visitor center at Castle Gyulavári started from the des...

Gyula Kolbász Museum

  This is a collection that was founded before 1985, when the former head of th...

KöröspArt Gallery

KöröspArt public gallery presents quality art works of appreciated artists’ whoa...

The Medieval Gyula Castle & Bastion

 Built in the fifteenth century, it is the only intact remaining brick castle fr...

Mogyoróssy János Town Library

Servicing the town for 180 years The Mogyoróssy János collection is  a very...

“Városerdő” – The town’s forest

5 km from Gyula, towards Sarkad on the left bank of the Cris River is a recreati...

Saint Nicholas Cathedral

St. Nicholas Church in Gyula is one of the monuments that are part of the cultur...

Evangelical Church

 The Evangelical Church of Gyula is located in the busiest area of ​​the city, a...

The bamboo garden

Bamboo garden of László Nagy, stretching on a surface of 2000 m², comprising 18...

Baptist House of Prayer

 Baptists are avid followers of adult baptism according to the Bible and followi...

The ruins of Franciscan Order buildings

In 1410, Pope Gyula colonized these lands with the Franciscan monks, buildingthe...

Parish Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary

     On the current place where nowadays the Parish Church of Blessed Virgin Ma...

House of history of water and Cris River landscapes

The exhibition created by the Water Department WATER HOUSE area Cris is presente...

Schriffert Mihály Exposition – sculptor and wood craftsman

Carving wood inherited it from his grandfather. In 1975 was retired having a lot...

Erkel Ferenc Memorial House

The School of Németgyula and the teacher's house were built in 1795. In 1821 the...

Kohán Gallery

  Spring of 2014 saw the full renovations of the Göndöcs Garden. The KohánGalle...

Exhibition of Radio History

This private exhibition having come into existence first in Hungary gives an in...

Szanazug holiday centre

Szanazug is at the confluence of the White and the Black Cris. A popular place f...

German national collection

Turkish-Hungarian battles and wars have ravaged many times these lands; Gyula re...

„Magical Party” gift shop, wedding planner and organizer

   In our “Magical Party” gift shop you can choose between many souvenirs to re...

The centennial confectionery

A second oldest confectionery in Hungary, which operates since 1840 in the beaut...

Ceremony Hall

The Ceremony Hall (in the former building of the County House) is one of the att...

“Élővíz” Canal – Living Waters Canal

Until the nineteenth century, the White Cris flowed through the channel bed toda...

The Snail Garden

    By the Élővíz Canal (Living Water Canal) is stretching out the biggest green...

Museum shop

The Hungarian Museum of Trade and Tourism has opened a permanent exhibition in t...

Holy Trinity Chapel

Residents of Gyula who survived the plague in 1738 vowed to build a chapel, whic...

Ladics House

Built on one level in the early nineteenth century, this common baroque houseser...

Mályvád Forest

The Mályvád Oak Forest is secular one, over 1000 m² area and it’s now undernatio...

Romanian Orthodox Parish Museum

      In this museum you can see objects and materials that are used by Romanian...

Reformed Church in Gyulavári

The building which served as a Church before this one - which was completedin 17...

For a flourishing Hungary

The contest "For a flourishing Hungary" was organized for the first time in 1994...

Calvaria Chapel

Calvary Chapel was built in 1760 by Baron Francis Harruckern. The chapel wasbuil...

Rondella terrace

In the surroundings of the round bastion (rondella,) the restaurant terrace has ...

Load