A historic spa town
Historical sights and museums
German national collection

Turkish-Hungarian battles and wars have ravaged many times these lands; Gyula re...

Exhibition of Radio History

This private exhibition having come into existence first in Hungary gives an in...

Gyula Kolbász Museum

  This is a collection that was founded before 1985, when the former head of th...

The ruins of Franciscan Order buildings

In 1410, Pope Gyula colonized these lands with the Franciscan monks, buildingthe...

The Medieval Gyula Castle & Bastion

 Built in the fifteenth century, it is the only intact remaining brick castle fr...

Dam Square exhibition hall in Gyula

  After regularization of the course of the CrisRiver towards the Élővíz Canal ...

Museum shop

The Hungarian Museum of Trade and Tourism has opened a permanent exhibition in t...

Ladics House

Built on one level in the early nineteenth century, this common baroque houseser...

Ceremony Hall

The Ceremony Hall (in the former building of the County House) is one of the att...

Romanian Orthodox Parish Museum

      In this museum you can see objects and materials that are used by Romanian...

Farm Museum

The boundaries of the Hungarian steppe region that have been declared a national...

House of history of water and Cris River landscapes

The exhibition created by the Water Department WATER HOUSE area Cris is presente...

Erkel Ferenc Memorial House

The School of Németgyula and the teacher's house were built in 1795. In 1821 the...

Kohán Gallery

  Spring of 2014 saw the full renovations of the Göndöcs Garden. The KohánGalle...

Gyulavári Castle

The idea of ​​creating a visitor center at Castle Gyulavári started from the des...

Mogyoróssy János Town Library

Servicing the town for 180 years The Mogyoróssy János collection is  a very...

Calvaria Chapel

Calvary Chapel was built in 1760 by Baron Francis Harruckern. The chapel wasbuil...

Rondella terrace

In the surroundings of the round bastion (rondella,) the restaurant terrace has ...

Load