Erkel Ferenc Memorial House
The School of Németgyula and the teacher's house were built in 1795. In 1821 the house that served as a school and also a home for the teachers' family, received an additional classroom to the old one. The house had a wing overlooking the schoolyard, while the opening on Ajtósi Street served as a house. The designated school deteriorated considerably in the winter of 1829-1830 and partially collapsed. The house in its current form was built by Mihai Nuszbek at the end of 1830. The teacher's house ,which was at the same time cantor of the town, has got its final form after a renovation that took place in the 1830.
1.000 HUF - full price
600 HUF - reduced prices for students and pensioners
100 HUF – students and residents of town Gyula