The Reformed Church was built 1791-1795, in copf style. In 1801 fall prey of a fire, was rebuilt in 1804 by Antal Czigler. 1820-1821 the east wing of the church was completed in 1822 and was equipped with an organ gallery in 9 solos. Expansion continued in 1875 and the organ used today was built in1824 and 1828. Above the two-story south wing gallery is double spire tower.